Thursday, June 16, 2011

the EVOLUTION of the BARN SALE

It seems that the old image of the barn sale with rusted out
farm equipment & old hardware stored in a corner for 50 years
is evolving.

Stepping up as the new home decor shopping venues filled
with glorious vintage & antique goods with a mixture of
one-of-a-kind & you-just-have-to-have-it items.

Often held periodically every few months, the stock is forever
changing based on what has caught the eye of the hosts and
seasonal decor.

High-design and modern items?
Sometimes.

As we prepare for our first barn sale, I have been doing a
lot of research on these events that are happening primarily
on the coasts.

Here are a few of the sales that have caught my eye.
Seems I might need a road trip:

BARN HOUSE

The Beehive Cottage

For all my lovely barn sale photos & links to them, please visit my PINTEREST board.

No comments:

Post a Comment